Collection of Personal Information
How we use your information
When you supply Personal Information on this website, Loyalty and Co Inc.. will use it for the express purpose for which it was collected (e.g. to send you information).
Other information we may collect
Loyalty and Co Inc.. may collect other information about you during your visit to our site. Still, this information will not be linked to your Personal Information (that is, it is collected only in the aggregate in connection with all the users of our site and will not be linked to you personally.) Such information may include:
- information about your computer, such as your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet), the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site;
- information about the areas you visit on our website;
- information about the products or services you buy through our website.
How we use your personal information
We do not share with third parties
Loyalty and Co Inc.. does not share any Personal Information with any third parties, except as provided in this Policy.
At times we may retain third parties to act as our agents to analyze data we collect on our website, including Personal Information, solely to help us improve our products and our websites (e.g. if you request a sample, a market research company hired by us, may contact you concerning your experience with the product). In addition, if you order a product or service from us, we may share Personal Information with suppliers and other third parties to allow delivery of such product or service. We do not authorize these suppliers and other third parties to use your Personal Information in any other way.
Finally, please note that we will release Personal Information if, in our opinion, we are required or authorized to do so by or under law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, court order or other legal process.
Mailings and other contact
Loyalty and Co Inc.. will not use your Personal Information to send you any mailings or contact you otherwise unless you have authorized us to do so. In addition, at any time, you may let us know that you wish to discontinue such mailings or contact (see “Who to Contact” below).
Loyalty and Co Inc. is committed to protecting children’s online privacy, including young teens, and making the Internet safe for our users. To that end, no information should be submitted to or posted on this site by children under 18 without their parent or guardian’s permission. In addition, if a user younger than 18 wishes to send us Personal Information, he or she must first give us his or her parent’s or guardian’s e-mail address so that we can obtain their permission. No Personal Information will knowingly be accepted from a child under 18 before this permission is obtained.
If your child has already provided us with Personal Information, you may ask to see this information to correct it, or ask us to delete this information from our records entirely (see “Who to Contact” below.)”
We use state-of-the-art technology to keep your Personal Information as secure as possible. Access to your Personal Information is permitted among our employees only on a need-to-know basis, and any outside contractors with access to such information must first sign a confidentiality agreement with us.
Changes to our policy
Who to contact
- to see Personal Information you have already sent us so that you can correct or update it;
- to ask that we delete your Personal Information from our records;
- to correct or update Personal Information that your child under age 18 has sent us;
- to ask that we delete from our records Personal Information that your child under age 18 has sent us;
- to ask that we not send you mailings or otherwise contact you;